Committed to the development and growth of our people
The exceptional, caring individuals on our staff are our greatest asset. That's why we take an active and purposeful role in fostering the development of every member of the TMA accounting team — professionally and personally. We know that when one person on our team wins, we all win.
Why you'll love to work at TMA Accounting
Make a difference in the community, move your career forward
Small business owners need our help
The small business owners we serve depend on our accessible expertise and steadfast dedication to providing truly great service every single day. You will play a meaningful role in the success of our clients and our team. Those who flourish at TMA Accounting thrive on the satisfaction of helping our clients improve their business and peace of mind.
We think you’ll find that helping small businesses in our community makes for a very satisfying work life.
You can’t spell ‘team’ without TMA
We’re fanatical about teamwork because the power of a team to do great things is much greater than what we can do as individuals. That power comes from how care about our teammates and organize our efforts.
We are committed to making TMA Accounting a great place to work for every teammate.
Career development opportunities and mentorship
As a member of the TMA Accounting family, you'll always feel supported in the development of your professional skills. If you're looking for guidance on developing new skills, our leaders are more than happy to share their time and experience to help you grow.
Additionally, you'll have access to some of the best continuing education options offered through the Professional Association of Small Business Accountants, American Payroll Association, AICPA, Indiana CPA Society, and more.
Competitive compensation and benefits package
In addition to professional development and mentorship opportunities, we demonstrate a commitment to our teammates with competitive compensation and a progressive benefits package that includes:
- Group health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- 10+ Paid holidays each year
- Paid time off program
- Paid continuing education options and professional society dues
- Flexible scheduling options available
- Casual office environment and dress
- The lunchroom stocked with free drinks and snacks
- Employee lounge for well-deserved breaks
- Frequent employee appreciation lunches
- Frequent fun employee events (National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, Annual Parking Lot Picnic, and Pumpkin Carving Contest and more!)
- The best teammates and clients